Cara debuted a new platinum blonde hair this week at the Paris Fashion Week at the Puma show. Here are some photos:
Hey everyone. I’ve added some events the gallery was missing.
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > September 19th | LFW Burberry S/S 2017 Show
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > September 18th | Holly Shackleton And Adwoa Aboah i-D “The Female Gaze” Launch
I’ve finished updating the gallery with all the latest events Cara has attended. Here’s a preview and links are below.
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > August 3rd | Suicide Squad London Premiere
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > August 1st | Suicide Squad New York Premiere
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 30rd | Suicide Squad Press Conference
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 23rd | Comic-Con Suicide Squad Panel
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 21st | Comic-Con Valerian Press Line
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 21st | Comic-Con Valerian Panel
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 21st | Comic-Con Valerian Cast at Wired Cafe
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 21st | Comic-Con – Valerian Cast at Petco Park
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > April 12th | CinemaCon
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > April 9th | MTV Movie Awards – Show & Backstage
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > April 9th | MTV Movie Awards – Arrivals
Earlier today, Cara attended the Burberry Prorsum Fashion Run at the London Fashion Week, here are photos:
Cara attended the world premiere for Pan earlier today in London, along with the cast of the movie. Here are some photos, I will be adding more as I upload.
Earlier today Cara attended the VIP Launch for Louis Vuitton Series 3. Here are photos, click thumbs for more photos:
Good morning, everyone. I’ve updated the gallery with Event pictures from 2010 til 2015. Over 15000 pictures. Here’s a preview:
Cara Delevingne and the cast of Paper Towns attended the New York Premiere for Paper Towns earlier tonight, here are over 350 HQ photos:
Cara Delevingne and the cast of Paper Towns attended the “Meet the Filmmakers” hosted by Apple today, here are photos:
Yesterday, Cara Delevingne attended a special screening of Paper Towns in Los Angeles, hosted by WSJ Magazine And Forevermark, here are photos:
Cara Delevingne, along with John Green and the cast of Paper Towns attended Q&A and Live Concert in Los Angeles yesterday during the premiere of Paper Towns, here are photos:
Cara was on El Hormiguero this Wednesday, July 8th, she taped her interview when she was Madrid last month. Here are over 130 photos in High Quality from the show, you can watch it on their website via subscription.
Cara attended the Australia Premiere for Papers Towns earlier this Sunday in Sydney, here are photos from the Premiere:
Cara Delevingne attended a Photocall for Paper Towns in London today, photos below.
Click the photo below to view the whole album!
And don’t forget to watch her tomorrow on The Graham Norton Show, a sneek peak below posted by @Schwarzenegger:
— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) June 18, 2015
Cara Delevingne, John Green and Nat Wolff attended a Photocall for Paper Towns at Zoo Palast in Berlin today. Here are pictures.
Paper Towns is set to be released next month.
Cara Delevingne, Nat Wolff and John Green started the Paper Town promotion tour today with a Photocall in Madrid. Here are pictures and an article:
Link to more pictures:
Cara Delevingne, who stars in “Paper Towns,” the movie adaptation of John Green’s book of the same name, has opened up about the role she plays.
Speaking with Sugarscape, the model-actress shared that she thinks she has a lot of similarities with the character, Margo Spiegelman.
“I think the weird thing was, when I read the book and I read the script, there were a lot of stories and things that she had been through that I really recognized and identified with,” Delevingne explained. “And a lot of things in the script that she says, i’ve said before, which really freaked me out.”
Discussing the qualities she shares with the fictional character, the actress said, “She’s very impulsive, she lives on instinct quite a lot of the time, which is probably the main thing I feel like we share.”
Delevingne also shared that her co-star, Nat Wolff, helped her nail her audition.
“I think it was really Nat that helped me,” she said. “I think if it hadn’t been with him, I don’t think I would have got it because we just got on really well and we just spent the audition crying together.”
Speaking of the audition, the actress shared, “There was a lot of crying; [director] Jake [Schreier] was like, ‘just improvise,’ and we went off-script and just cried and got really real and emotional and I think that’s probably why, well I hope, [I got the part].”
The model also shared why she decided to take on acting jobs, saying, “You can take a break away from yourself and your head, and you lose yourself in another person and it’s beautiful because you forget about everything for a brief period of time.”
Delevingne had also previously talked to People magazine about her dream to work as an actress full time.
“I’ve always wanted to be an actress, more than anything in the world,” she said.
Check out Delevingne’s acting chops when “Paper Towns” movie hits theaters on July 24.