On Tuesday, Cara attended the Chanel Show at the Paris Fashion Week, here are photos:
Cara debuted a new platinum blonde hair this week at the Paris Fashion Week at the Puma show. Here are some photos:
New Project for Cara:
Jaden Smith and Cara Delevingne are set to topline Overbrook Entertainment’s upcoming romantic drama Life In A Year, with European director Mitja Okorn attached to helm. Jeffrey Addiss and Will Matthews penned the script for the film, which will being production spring of this year in Toronto.
The pic follows a 17-year-old boy who, after learning his girlfriend is dying, sets out to give her their entire life together, in the year she has left.
Overbrook is producing along with Marc Bienstock.
Delevingne will next be seen in Luc Besson’s sci-fi adventure pic Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets, which will bow in theaters July 21. Her forthcoming film slate includes The Weinstein Company’s Tulip Fever and Fever Hart opposite Alexander Skarsgard. She’s repped by WME, United Agents in the UK, and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
Smith’s last feature turn was in the 2013 sci-fi actioner After Earth, which he co-starred in with his dad Will Smith, and also starred in The Karate Kid reboot with Jackie Chan. Currently, he appears in the Netflix hip-hop musical drama The Get Down, set to debut part 2 in April. Smith is repped by WME, Westbrook Entertainment, and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
Okorn, whose directing credits include Polish romantic comedy Letters To Santa and Planet Single, is repped by Gersh, Conspiracy Media, Donata Rojewska, and Bloom Hergott. Addiss and Matthews are also with Gersh.
The first trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is out and it looks epic!
The movie will be in theaters July 21st, 2017.
Rooted in the classic graphic novel series, Valerian and Laureline- visionary writer/director Luc Besson advances this iconic source material into a contemporary, unique and epic science fiction saga.
Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and Laureline (Cara Delevingne) are special operatives for the government of the human territories charged with maintaining order throughout the universe.
Under directive from their Commander (Clive Owen), Valerian and Laureline embark on a mission to the breathtaking intergalactic city of Alpha, an ever-expanding metropolis comprised of thousands of different species from all four corners of the universe. Alpha’s seventeen million inhabitants have converged over time- uniting their talents, technology and resources for the betterment of all. Unfortunately, not everyone on Alpha shares in these same objectives; in fact, unseen forces are at work, placing our race in great danger.
Dane DeHaan, Cara Delevingne, Clive Owen, Rihanna, Ethan Hawke, John Goodman, Herbie Hancock, Kris Wu
New project for Cara!
Ben Briand will direct the action-thriller, which Fortitude will introduce to buyers at AFM.
Alexander Skarsgard and Cara Delevingne are hitting the road to star in the gothic thriller Fever Heart, which will be directed by Ben Briand.
The road movie follows an amnesiac (Skarsgard) who teams up with a quick-witted circus sharp shooter (Delevingne) to uncover his lost memories. With a charming and malevolent tracker named Blood Lieberman in violent pursuit, the pair needs to learn to trust each other if they are going to survive this strange land stained with mysticism.
The project, which was co-written by Briand and Kevin W. Koehler, is being produced by Picture Films’ Margot Hand and Matt Dooley, with Michele Bennett and Nadine de Barros executive producing. The pic is slated to begin shooting in 2017.
Fortitude International is handling international rights and will introduce the project to buyers at AFM. WME Global and CAA are co-repping North American rights.
“I’m a huge fan of Ben’s work. I’m overjoyed at the opportunity to work with him,” said Fortitude’s de Barros. “Ben and Kevin’s script had me on the edge of my seat, and Alexander and Cara are the perfect match for this material.”
Skarsgard, known for starring on HBO’s vampire drama True Blood, was most recently seen swinging through the jungle in Warner Bros.’ Tarzan. He’ll soon be seen in the HBO series Big Little Lies with Reese Witherspoon, and he’s filming the Netflix feature Mute with Paul Rudd. Skarsgard is repped by CAA and Hansen, Jacobson.
Delevingne most recently starred as Enchantress in Warner Bros.’ Suicide Squad with Will Smith, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie. She’ll next be seen in Luc Besson’s Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Delevingne is repped by WME and and United Agents in the U.K.
Briand’s short films Blood Pulls a Gun and Apricot both received notable festival acclaim. Fever Heart will be his feature film debut. He is repped by WME.
Valerian And The City of a Thousand Planets is heading out of New York Comic-Con. The director, Luc Besson, will be presenting a new trailer for the movie.
A new poster and still have been revealed:
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets will have a major presence at New York Comic-Con this week with an interactive booth which will feature an array of early video footage displays, still images and one-of-a-kind props from the film; an interactive photo booth; and a comic book store displaying multiple issues of the original French comic. The booth will be open during Comic-Con hours throughout the four-day weekend. Additionally, Luc Besson and award-winning illustrator Jean-Claude Mézières, co-creator of the graphic novel upon which the film is based, will be on hand to sign limited edition, numbered Valerian mini-posters Thursday at 11:00am and 2:00pm. Exclusive tickets for the two signings will be distributed Thursday at 10:30am at the Valerian booth.
Hey everyone. I’ve added some events the gallery was missing.
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > September 19th | LFW Burberry S/S 2017 Show
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > September 18th | Holly Shackleton And Adwoa Aboah i-D “The Female Gaze” Launch
Cara Delevingne posted a new photo from the Puma Campaign earlier on her Instagram:
Cara Delevingne is the new Ambassador for Puma and released a new campaign called “Do You”
“To ‘DO YOU’ is to take ownership of yourself and finding the power within that ownership —it’s a very powerful statement,” says Cara. “It’s about accepting who you are, no matter your faults. ’DO YOU’ is about finding your truth and sticking to it. I think it’s so special because it means something different for everyone. It specifically encourages people to be themselves.”
Check out the pictures in the gallery:
On an effort to raise awarened for the Lady Garden Campaign, which fights Gynae Cancer, Cara goes pantless for a magazine. For more info on Lady Garden, check their website: www.ladygardencampaign.co.uk. Below are the cover and two more photos
You can order your #LADYGARDENCAMPAIGN hoodie designed by @blackscore and show your support from 8th September from @topshop https://m.topshop.com/en/tsuk/category/we-love-432/lady-garden-5842330 Available in black or grey and comes with matching joggers. #gynaecancerfund #WhatDoYouCallYours #silentnomore #ladygardencampaign
Behind the scenes on our @gynaecancerfund shoot @theststyle @caradelevingne @poppydelevingne Big Thank you to all involved #ladygardencampaign #silentnomore #whatdoyoucallyours @gregwilliamsphotography @nikkitibbleswildatheart @topshop @Blackscore @poppydelevingne @LovingAlice @inparlour @cdelevingne @missmikasimmons @halpernpr @jennyhalpernprince @ttpetals
I’ve finished updating the gallery with all the latest events Cara has attended. Here’s a preview and links are below.
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > August 3rd | Suicide Squad London Premiere
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > August 1st | Suicide Squad New York Premiere
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 30rd | Suicide Squad Press Conference
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 23rd | Comic-Con Suicide Squad Panel
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 21st | Comic-Con Valerian Press Line
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 21st | Comic-Con Valerian Panel
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 21st | Comic-Con Valerian Cast at Wired Cafe
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > July 21st | Comic-Con – Valerian Cast at Petco Park
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > April 12th | CinemaCon
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > April 9th | MTV Movie Awards – Show & Backstage
- Press Events & Appearances > 2016 > April 9th | MTV Movie Awards – Arrivals
Now for the current magazines, including the latest Esquire and Vogue issue. There are a lot of them, and here is a sample of what is in the gallery. Just check the 2016 Section to view all of them.
Good afternoon, everyone! I’ve added several scans from magazines from 2015 that were missing from the gallery.
Below is a preview and all the links.
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Allure US – October 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Cara Chile Beauty Special – August 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Ciak – August 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Ciak – September 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Ciak – December 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Cleo Malaysia – September 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Cosmopolitan Chile – September 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Cosmopolitan India – June 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Cosmopolitan Mexico – August 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Cosmopolitan Philippines – December 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Elle Canada – October 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Elle Italy – July 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Empire UK – December 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Frida N15 – 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Glamour France – October 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Glamour Spain – August 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Grazia Italy – September 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Jalouse – November 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Joy Indonesia – August 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > LOOK UK – August 24th, 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > News Cinema – August 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > OK Pakistan – September 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Popcorn – December 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Solo – September 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > SPress – July/August 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > The Hollywood Reporter – July 24th, 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Vanity Fair Italy – September 2nd, 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Vogue China – October 2015
- Magazine Scans > 2015 > Vogue Japan – October 2015
Cara Delevingne enters the hypnotic world of ASMR to talk how she got into character for the Suicide Squad.
Supermodel-slash-actress-slash-singer-slash-villain-impersonator? Yup, Cara Delevingne can do it all. From Austin Powers to Darth Vader, our cover star delivers creepy yet hilarious impersonations of your favorite film baddies.
Here we get a better look at Cara Delevingne’s Enchantress:
Another trailer for Suicide Squad:
Cara Delevingne and Margot Robbie are the covers of the issue number 16 of Love Magazine. The Autumn/Winter issue is called Mean Girls and will be on sale on Tuesday. Here’s a preview of the cover and the video:
- Magazine Scans > 2016 > Love N16 – Autumn/Winter 2016
Warner Bros. has released character videos for Suicide Squad, here’s Enchantress/Dr. June Moone’s: